GearUP! GearUP!

Excellent game

I wondered if you had disappeared. Ever gonna put your site back up?

Blue2 responds:

One of these days soon I would say :) Thank you

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Possible the worst game I've ever played

This game has potential, but turned out atrociously boring.

Now I love Bloons, it's my favorite game on Newgrounds, but Harris has done to himself is worse than what Whitney Houston herself has done.

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

Fun up to a point.

So yeah, the first few levels are fun and easy. And then it becomes more challenging, sure that's alright. Problem is it becomes challenging up to a point where it frustrates you and then all you wanna do is finish the fucking game.

8/10 merely because it's got great graphics, it's smooth, and I love the sound.

Hot Lz Hot Lz

Great game!

This game is very underrated and it deserves much more than it got. Just remove the 'created by' and the 'close all windows' intro's. It wastes about thirty seconds.

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

Great game!

Very original and very tough. Good job on the graphics and physics, you easily earn a five.

Excuse Machine v1.0 Excuse Machine v1.0

Not much of a generator.

It combines a bunch of words into an excuse that would never work for me. At least the graphics weren't bad and the random phrases were funny ;D.

I can't wake up right now, I have to truthfully deceive my trunicated dog... maybe they will fall for it...

2/5

Glutton responds:

goodluck with that...

The ultimate horror quiz The ultimate horror quiz

Not much of a quiz.

The sound sudden popup creeped me out at first, but then it got very annoying. Not much of a quiz, but it's not bad. I'd rather get some questions from the best horror movies and then get my results in the end. This is a "START OVER IF U LOSE" quiz.

Also, the pictures could have some higher quality, I can't answer the question if the picture is undescriptable.

2/5

Mechabloby responds:

Next time I do a quiz, it'll be a 'get your results one'

Atleast you thought it was alright. :)

Jazzy Ragdoll Jazzy Ragdoll

Awesome game!

So many addictive games have been coming out today, and this is one of them. Unlike the old rag doll, this has a game, high score, and good physics.

5/5, I gotta keep playing.

-Stay Awake- -Stay Awake-

Extremely addicting!

I've only tried once and got 19 seconds, but all I can say is... I'm gonna keep playing this game all night! The introduction itself rocked, too. Brb, gotta try again.

5/5. =D

Coolio-Niato responds:

Thnks lot man. Lets see if you can unlock the three chars now :D

Good luck!

Candy Catching Candy Catching

Fun little game.

Pros: I loved the graphics and background. The high score made it make me want to play it. The falling objects were well drawn, though simple.

Cons: Nothing new, but certainly not old yet. Nothing should prevent this from passing judgement. Try taking time to make an adventure game and I'm sure it would rock!

I'm looking forward to more by you. -adds you to favs-